Kamis, 29 November 2007

TV Series

Blair: Losing my virginity to Chuck Bass? None of my friends will ever understand. I'm ready for my punishment. Whatever you and God think is fair. Flogging, fasting, or putting that thing with the teeth around my thigh like Silas.


Priest: How about some food for thought instead? Don't drink, keep your clothes on, try avoiding those who might cause you to stray.


Blair: Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been... a while since my last confession.


Priest: What troubles you, my child?


Blair: (sighs) After being broken up with my boyfriend for exactly 20 minutes, I succumbed to inebriation, performed at a speakeasy, and surrendered my virtue to a self-absorbed ass. The only good news is that he's a total pig who'll act like it never happened, thank God.


Priest: Ahem.


Blair: Sorry. Truthfully, I'm not even Catholic.


Priest: You don't say.


Blair: Thank you, Father. That was very good advice.... You don't grant birthday wishes, do you?


Priest: I'm a priest, not a genie.


Blair: Well, the next time you talk to Him, could you ask Him to send my boyfriend back to me?

okay,gak tau kenapa gue suka pas adegan blair yang ini.
Entah dia itu stupid atau saking gak mau nya lost her virginity to Chuck Bass.
Iya,ini cuplikan series nya Gossip Girl.

Godaan gue saat ulangan umum,tapi bukan faktor tadi kimia gue gak bisa loh!Gila tuh kimia,esai cuman gue pandangin doang.Bingung ngunggg..

Back to gossip girl, gak tau kenapa gue suka "sinetron" dari US ini,ceritanya gak se-STANDART sinetron indonesia.yaa yang bikin seru karena cewe-cewenya yang ada skandal-skandal seperti itu lah.
Buat yang belum nonton,bisa pinjem gue kok episode 1-3 nya.

Wish me luck yah ulum math besok!Nanti gue post yang bener-bener cerita gue hari sabtu yah!sesudah ulangan biologi!
Ohiya sabtu gue mau nonton ASIAN IDOL live lohh!Yang menang siapa yah?
Kalo gue sih dukung DELON!ayo dukung DELON!
:)


Speak of the Devil and he doth appear - wearing his trademark scarf. Careful, B. Hell hath no fury like a Chuck Bass scorned.

1 komentar:

Della mengatakan...

iya, AYO DUKUNG DELON!! ROARRR!! DELON DELON DELON!

btw silahkan mengunjungi gadogadokehidupan.blogspot.com untuk melihat poto asmat dephi. cao! haha